STEP TWO - Pre-Registration
- All horses MUST be microchipped at time of pre-registration if not already done.
- A Horse ID Form MUST be filled out by your vet.
- If required, A DNA sample MUST be taken at the same time - DO I NEED TO DNA MY HORSE?
- DNA kit to be sent by Vet, as per instructions, to ASB (Australian Stud Book) in reply paid envelope supplied, and results will be sent directly to the Society; NOT the owner of the horse. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ID FORM TO ASB. THIS IS TO BE EMAILED AND POSTED TO REGISTRAR
- Please go to the Membership Page for more information on membership fees, pre-registration fees and DNA Kits
- Please keep a photocopy of the horse identification form for your records and
- return the original to the Registrar along with
- a copy of the mare's pedigree and/or registration papers and
- a copy of the stallion covering certificate.
Please ensure that all required paperwork accompanies the Horse Identification paperwork:
The Registrar - Xandria Hughes
PO Box 53
Mirboo North Vic 3871
- Fees paid directly to Society Bank Account with receipt number, and what you have paid for, including membership form forwarded to the Secretary – email@example.com
- An email with an electronic Pre-registration Certificate will be sent to the owner from the registrar