STEP ONE - DNA - Do I Need to Organise For My Horse?
- As of March 2019, it is mandatory for DNA to be taken as per the Operating Regulations (Found in the Members Section), if you wish to register ANY horse with IDSHS (Aust) Inc. (Geldings Included).
- If you own a mare that is Irish Sport Horse Registered or Studbook Registered (RID, AID, SID) with IDSHS (Aust) Inc. and DOES NOT have a DNA on profile, then DNA must be taken if the mare is to have a foal that you wish to register as per the Operating Regulations.
* Progeny of failed Irish Draught Stallions that were born prior to 2015, ARE eligible to be ISH pedigree registered.
Fillies, mares and geldings by the progeny of failed Irish Draught Stallions ARE eligible to be registered.
Colts by the progeny of failed Irish Draught Stallions are ineligible to be ISH pedigree registered.
DNA KIT - PLEASE FILL IN BELOW AND FINALISE PAYMENT,
- Please make sure you have read the above carefully before filling in the below
- DNA Kits have been reduced to $60 Per Kit. More than one kit may be needed to register your horse. You can pay for your DNA Kit via PayPal / Credit Card. Please contact us if you would like to do a bank transfer.