STEP TWO - Identification Form Filled Out By Your Vet
- Please wait for your DNA kit to arrive BEFORE you contact your vet to attend your horse
- A Horse ID Form MUST be filled out by your vet
- All horses MUST be microchipped at time of ISH registration if not already done
- Your vet can fill in the ID form, take DNA sample and insert microchip in the same visit.
- DNA kit to be sent BY VET, as per instructions, to ASB (Australian Stud Book) in the reply paid envelope supplied, and results will be sent directly to the Society; NOT the owner of the horse.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IDENTIFICATION FORM TO ASB. THIS IS TO BE EMAILED AND POSTED TO REGISTRAR